two weeks of insanity!
so i’m starting to think we’re biting off a bit more than we can chew. i mean we’re normally pretty busy – working full-time jobs and also trying to get a production company off the ground at the same time can be a little nuts, but these next two weeks are completely ridiculous! i mean i really think these next two weeks might kill me! we leave for Hawaii early on the 16th of May for the Big Island film festival where carefully descending will be screened and the following is everything we’re supposed to finish before we leave:
- launch the re-boot of lastdaysjournal.com – as promised
- finish a decent sound mix and full credits of carefully descending, then get the whole thing onto a Blue-Ray disc and off to Hawaii BEFORE may 8th!
- do two rounds of press releases for our Big Island film festival screening to let the 808 know the Prodigals Sons (and Daughter) are coming home to show off they’re latest monstrosity
- with the help of Filmmaking Bad Ass Sam Mestman, finish color-correction on Broken People and then post for the world to finally witness
- finish locking down locations for and then shoot (that’s right, i said ‘shoot’) our newest project, time∞trip
- finish pre-production and then SHOOT (yup, ‘shoot’ again) Cricket Moth Spider
sooooo … who thinks we might have bit off a little bit more than we can chew?